TK'EMLÚPS TE SECWÉPEMC
The Tk’emlúps te Secwépemc is a fast growing and vital organization committed to the development and progress of its Band members as well as its community. As such, TteS is looking for highly qualified, motivated and dynamic team members.
The core values of the Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc are a commitment to:
- A high performance culture designed to achieve excellence
- Freedom to encourage staff to engage in open exchange of ideas and thought
- Continuous improvement through self-evaluation and external review
- Fostering the values of openness, honesty, tolerance, fairness, trust and responsibility in social, moral and cultural matters
- Transparency in decision-making and accountability
- Equity and merit as the fundamental principles for the achievement of the full potential of allstaff
Job Posting Description
|Reference #||Closing Date||Status|
Planning & Engineering - Junior Engineer
|2012-031||September 17, 2012||Re-posted-On Hold|
|Housing - Comprehensive Community Planner (CCP) Coordinator||2012-032||September 24, 2012||Re-posted-On Hold|
|Human Resources - Human Resources Coordinator||2013-001||January 18, 2013||Filled|
|Administration - Records Maintenance Assistant||2013-002||January 18, 2013||Filled|
|Natural Resources - STEP Administrative Assistant||2013-004||January 24, 2013||
|Legal Dept. - Adult Justice Worker - Maternity back fill||2013-006||February 28, 2013||
|Sk'elep School of Excellence - Child Support Worker||2013 - 007||March 01, 2013||Filled|
Planning & Engineering Dept. - Security Supervisor
|2013 - 008||March 15, 2013||Filled|
|KIBDC Business Development Department - General Manager||2013 - 009||
APRIL 2, 2013
|P&E Department - On Call Custodian||2013 - 010||Open|
|P&E Department - On Call Security Guard||2013 - 011||Open|
|Natural Resource Dept. - Range Worker Supervisor (Term Position)||2013 - 012||April 12, 2013||Closed|
|Natural Resource Dept. - Range Worker (Term Position)||2013 - 013||April 12, 2013||Closed|
|Little Fawn Nursery - Language Teacher Assistant / Licensed Aid “existing vacancy”||2013 - 014||April 24, 2013||Closed|
|KIBDC - Tk'emlups Petro Canada - Gas Bar Manager||2013 - 015||April 26, 2013||Interviewing|
Natural Resource Dept. - Recreation / Trail Site Operator (fulltime-seasonal)
|2013 - 016||May 08, 2013||Filled|
|Legal Dept. - Adult Justice Worker - Maternity back fill||2013 - 017||May 17, 2013||Screening|
|Education Dept. - Little Fawn Daycare-Language Assistant - 14 week S.T.E.P. Position||2013 - 018||May 29, 2013||Open|
|Finance Dept. - Finance Clerk - 14 week S.T.E.P. Position||2013 - 019||May 29, 2013||Open|
|Kamloopa Powwow Society - Powwow Coordinator - 14 week S.T.E.P. Position||2013 - 020||May 29, 2013||Open|
|Housing Department - Office Assistant -14 week S.T.E.P. Position||2013 - 021||May 29, 2013||Open|
|Housing Department - Data Entry Clerk - 14 week S.T.E.P Position||2013 - 022||May 29, 2013||Open|
JOB STATUS LEGEND:
- Open - Accepting applications for posted position
- Screening - Posting has closed, applications are being short listed and testing is being conducted.
- Interviewing - Short listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Selection Process - Assessing interviews to select an applicant.
- Filled - Competition is closed, no longer accepting applications for posted position.
- On hold - For a variety of reasons, recruitment activity has been suspended.
- Cancelled - For a variety of reasons, the recruitment of posted position has been terminated.
To apply for any of the positions above please fill out a TteS Job Application Form:
Sun Rivers is a flagship residential resort community offering a quality lifestyle including recreation, entertainment, and business activities attuned to a modern day market. Just 5 minutes from downtown Kamloops, career opportunitiesvary in our real estate, construction, landscaping, golf and food and beverage operations.
click on link to view Sun Rivers Job Page: