The Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemcis a fast growing and vital organization committed to the development and progress of its Band members as well as its community. As such, TteS is looking for highly qualified, motivated and dynamic team members.
HR Mission Statement
People matter - to engage in best practice human resource management that enables Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc to excel.
The Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc is recognised provincially as an employer of choice and a model of best practice human resource management.
This vision will be achieved, through consultation and communication with clients, by:
- providing high quality professional HR expertise;
- being collaborative, consultative and supportive;
- fostering and sustaining relationships;
- modelling inclusive behaviour in all our services;
- aligning our services to the Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc core business;
- facilitating culture change;
- utilising transparent systems and regularly evaluating these; and
- identifying and responding positively to new challenges.
|Darin Kennedy, Human Resources Manager|
|Telephone: (250) 828-9728||Facsimile: (250) 828-9847||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Salvina Holcomb, Human Resources Coordinator|
|Telephone: (250) 828-9837||Facsimile: (250) 828-9847||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ron Tronson, Health and Safety Officer|
|Telephone: (250) 314-1596||Facsimile: (250) 828-9847||E-mail: email@example.com|