7 Mile Industrial Park:
- Highway commercial development available for long-term leasing (a 220 acre warehouse and light industrial park).
Real Estate Development:
Sun Rivers Golf Resort Community...... In 1995, the Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc made an important economic development decision and approved the 460 acre lease to Sun Rivers Development Corporation. Today, this prime parcel of real estate overlooks the City of Kamloops and South Thompson River and is Canada's first all geo-thermal golf/residential community. Experts consider the head lease agreement to be one of the most comprehensive and most secure of its time. Sun Rivers master plan:
- 2,000 home units.
- 18 hole Championship golf course.
- Village centre with hotel.
- Walking trails and panoramic views.
- Diverse community amenities.
Chief Louis Landing:
Tk’emlúps te Secwe̓pemc is currently developing the 90 acre Chief Louis Landing site into a mixed use business and residential park. Some of the current tenants include the Simon Fraser University satellite campus, and regional government offices (e.g. Shuswap Nation Tribal Council, Secwepemc Cultural Education Society and All Nations Trust Company).